Tuesday, March 14, 2017

This book has made it to the top 10% in fantasy and paranormal novels

My publisher informed me today that "UnHoly Pursuit: The Devil on My Trail" has inched it way to the top ten percent in paranormal fantasy and sci-fi novels. No, it's not the New York Times bestsellers' list but it is the next best thing to it. I think it's incredible because I'm a new author. So the book had to basically sell itself. I don't have celebrity status to ride upon. So again, my work had to sell itself.


3 comments:

  1. It's the story of a woman named Ana fighting to stay alive and start ahead of those trying to kill her before she comes into the fullness of her gifts.

    It's a great read to be a debut book. It's a big book not a quick read but from the stories and accounts in the book it is worth the amount the author is asking for it. It's like several themes in one book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few books I read more than once and this one of the few.

    ReplyDelete